Friday, February 15, 2008

Crazy 8s meme

I took a nap, made tea, and since I have the night shift for the pellet stove, I will fill in the sleepy times with doing a Crazy 8s meme. Yessiree folks, you heard right...Mrs. M of New York Traveler fame has tagged me once again. Bless you Mrs. M! Situate yer saddle 'cause here I go!

8 Things I am passionate about
  1. Jesus
  2. Singing
  3. Homeschooling
  4. Scripture
  5. My family
  6. My Church
  7. My friendships
  8. My husband
8 things I want to do before I die
  1. See all my children living out the Christian faith
  2. See all my family members commit to Jesus
  3. Have another baby (hopefully a girl?!!)
  4. Travel to various states in an RV
  5. Make a music album
  6. Live in a completed house with all working appliances (a gal can dream!)
  7. Hold my grandchildren (hint)
  8. Publish a book
8 things I say often
  1. Thank you Lord
  2. Get your schoolwork done!
  3. Gross!
  4. Stop that NOW
  5. Coo beans (letter L not included)
  6. Stop talking
  7. I'll be right there
  8. Put your belt on
8 books I've read recently
  1. Bible (NKJV & NIV)
  2. Beginner's Bible
  3. Veggie Tales: The Case of the Lost Temper
  4. To Harass Our People by George Hansen
  5. The ACLU vs. America by Alan Sears & Craig Osten
  6. Evolution's Fatal Fruit by Tom DeRosa
  7. So Help Me God by Roy Moore
  8. Charles G. Finney autobiography
8 songs I could listen to over and over
  1. East to West-Casting Crowns
  2. It's Only the World-Mandisa
  3. I'm Livin' in the Days Ahead-33 Miles
  4. William Tell Overture
  5. Tumbling Tumbleweeds-Roy Rogers & The Sons of the Pioneers
  6. I'm Proud to be an American-Lee Greenwood
  7. Faceless Man-Creed
  8. Lord of the Harvest-Imperials
8 things that attract me to my best friends
  1. Loving
  2. Caring
  3. Fervent prayers
  4. Generosity
  5. Kind
  6. Patient
  7. Forgiving
  8. Funny
8 people I think should do Crazy 8s
  1. Myfriendconnie
  2. KimC
  3. Allen Antics
  4. Amy
  5. Nikki
  6. Hallie
  7. Laura
  8. Any one else want to do this? :)

2 comments:

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Yeehaw! ya did it!

Thanks for participating in the meme. You have some nice goals there, lady. God bless. XOXOX

The Historian (Ms. Mecomber) said...

Yippee tie-yi-yoh! Glad you could do the meme. It's great. :)

I love the William Tell Overture, too.